Our business tax preparation services are designed to meet your small business tax compliance needs. We can help C corporations, S corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), and partnerships meet their tax filing obligations.
- An easy-to-understand explanation of the complex tax laws
- Strategies to minimize your tax liabilities
- The most advantageous tax position for your business
- A recommendation of tax deductions and tax strategies to lower your taxes in future years
- The audit risk of your previous tax returns
Our business tax preparation services include:
- Helping you get your books in order for tax reporting purposes
- Asking you questions about completed transactions
- Applying the tax laws to your facts and circumstances in the most favorable, legally acceptable manner
- Preparing all necessary federal and state income tax returns for the current filing year
- Getting you set up on an estimated tax payment plan, if necessary, for the next filing year
- Being available all year to answer any questions you have even after you file your tax return
- And more..
Your tax return will be prepared by a first-class consultant knowledgeable of the complex tax laws. Each tax return prepared by StrataTax is prepared, reviewed and signed by either a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or an Enrolled Agent (EA).
Up to one hour of free tax planning to business owners is included with our tax preparation services.