1. Clear Pricing for Tax PreparationYou will know upfront exactly how much it will cost to file your return. StrataTax recognizes and respects your time and budget. We believe in removing financial uncertainty, not producing it. Unlike most other tax preparation companies that charge you hourly or per form/schedule, our flat fee prices are very straightforward.
2. Former IRS AgentsOur team is led by a former IRS Auditor. He has trained all of the consultants at StrataTax on what tax issues are commonly examined by the IRS on individual and business tax returns. In addition, we have other ex-IRS Agents, such as auditors and collection specialists, working with us and ready to help you.
3. All Tax Returns Prepared, Reviewed and Signed by either a CPA or EAEach tax return prepared by StrataTax is prepared, reviewed and signed by either a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or an Enrolled Agent (EA). These people have the technical expertise in the field of taxation to help you the most. You can be confident that your tax return was prepared by a first-class consultant who is knowledgeable of the complex tax laws.
4. Save Time and Avoid Stress by Using a StrataTax Tax PreparerAccording to the IRS, the average taxpayer will need 16 hours to prepare a 2012 individual tax return (Form 1040) and 23 hours to prepare a 2012 business tax return (Schedule C – Sole Proprietorship). With StrataTax, you will spend less time preparing your taxes and more time doing something you enjoy. Let our tax preparers handle the complex tax laws for you and give you peace of mind that your tax return is being prepared correctly. Read more about Estimates of Taxpayer Burden on page 102 at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040.pdf.
5. GuaranteesEach tax return prepared by StrataTax comes with two guarantees: (1) Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are not happy with the tax preparation services that we have provided to you, simply let us know that you decide not to file the return we prepared and we will not charge you, and (2) Accuracy Guarantee – StrataTax will provide you with up to two hours of free Audit Preparation/Representation, amend your tax return for free, and pay any applicable accuracy-related penalties up to $1,000* if a StrataTax consultant makes a mistake completing your return.
6. Proactive ApproachStrataTax focuses on more than tax preparation that deals with closed or past transactions; we help you implement tax planning strategies for open or future transactions. Our proactive approach develops and implements tax strategies that optimize tax liabilities. We are available year-round to guide you through major events as they occur.
7. One Hour of Free Tax Planning for Business OwnersA free hour of tax planning consultation is available to business owners (including independent contractors, sole proprietors, C Corporations, S Corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships). StrataTax takes a proactive approach to helping you reach your goals.
8. Up to Two Hours of Free Audit Preparation/RepresentationEach income tax return prepared by StrataTax comes with up to two hours of free audit preparation/representation if your tax return is selected for audit. We stand behind our work.
9. More Than Just Tax PreparationStrataTax was created to help individuals, start-up businesses, and small business owners navigate today’s challenging environment. We can help you meet your tax and small business goals. Whether your goal is to reach financial freedom, start a new venture, grow your existing company, or exit your business, StrataTax will be your partner. In addition to individual and business tax preparation, we offer the following services:
- Individual and Business Tax Planning
- Audit Representation
- Business Consulting
10. Large Professional NetworkWe strive to be a one-stop shop that helps individuals and small businesses meet their financial and strategic goals. In addition to offering the above services, we have a large network of professional contacts across a wide variety of specialties.
* StrataTax will not be responsible for any additional taxes, interest, penalties (not accuracy-related), or other fees.